A Multiple Choice question is a closed-ended question that allows participants to choose from a list of options when answering a question.
You can also allow multi-select if you want to enable the ability to choose multiple answers from the list.
How to add a Multiple Choice question
- Open your draft maze or create a new one. To create a new maze, you can either import a new version of your prototype or import a new project.
- In the draft maze, choose Multiple Choice from the list of blocks on the left. Add a Multiple Choice block to your maze.
- Type your question and write a longer description (optional).
- Write the choices for this question. Press Enter to add a new choice.
- In the Type section, choose the selection you want to allow: single-select or multi-select.
- If you want, you can show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG or GIF.
- Preview how the Multiple Choice question will look on the right side of the draft maze page.
You can use the Multiple Choice question to get quantitative data about users' choices. You can also create customized Likert-type scales with the Multiple Choice block.