Ask a Yes/No question when you want a closed-ended answer to your question: ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Participants can indicate their preference by selecting one answer. Learn how to add a Yes/No question to your maze.
How to add a Yes/No question
- Open your draft maze or create a new one. To create a new maze, you can either import a new version of your prototype or import a new project.
- In the draft maze, choose Yes/No from the list of blocks. Add a Yes/No question to your maze.
- Type your question and write a longer description. The description is optional.
- Choose the format of the replies: Icons or Emotions
- If you want, you can show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG or GIF.
- You can preview how the Yes/No question will look like on the right side of the draft maze page.