An Open Question allows you to ask a question and collect open-ended answers from participants.
You can also use the Open Question block to collect contact information, dates, and more.
To add an Open Question block to your maze:
- Open your draft maze or create a new one. To create a new maze, you can either import a new version of your prototype or import a new project.
- In the draft maze, choose Open Question from the list of blocks on the left. Add an Open Question block to your maze.
- Type your question and write a longer description. The description is optional.
- Choose the answer type you want to collect: text, numerical, date, email.
- If you want, you can show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG or GIF.
- Preview how the Open Question will look on the right side of the draft maze page.