For Sketch to recognise your file as a prototype, ensure that you have defined a starting screen by selecting the 'Use Artboard as Start Point' setting.
- Select Prototype from the menu
- Ensure you have selected 'Use Artboard as Start Point'
- Go to your Sketch Cloud account to see the list of your Sketch prototypes
- Navigate into the Sketch file
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your prototype
- Set the sharing settings to Anyone with the link and people you've invited
- Click on Save Changes
- Now you can select the link to your prototype
- Copy the link of the prototype and paste it in Maze
We don't currently support fixed elements in Sketch. Please read more about this here before getting started.