You can enable our Slack integration either when building your maze or when it's already live to push updates whenever a tester completes your test.
Connecting Slack to Maze
To setup our Slack integration:
- Open a maze you'd like to connect to Slack and bring up either the build screen or the test results
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top right
- Scroll down to Integrations and locate "Connect to Slack"
- Click on Connect
- A Slack integration screen should appear where you can review the required permissions and then click Allow to grant Maze access
- After granting access, you can click the Settings gear icon in the top right once more
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and search for the channel you'd like to connect in the "Choose Slack channel..." field
All done! Your maze is now connected to Slack and the channel you selected should receive updates automatically.
Disconnecting Slack from Maze
You can disable the Slack integration on individual mazes by following the steps above in "Connecting Slack to Maze" if you only need to disable it for a specific maze.
If you ever need to disconnect Slack completely from Maze, you can do so by doing the following: