With an Opinion Scale you can ask participants to evaluate a statement on a rating scale.
You can use the Opinion Scale to ask participants to share their opinions and collect data with a customizable scale.
How to add an Opinion Scale to your maze
- Open your draft maze or create a new one. To create a new maze, you can either import a new version of your prototype or import a new project.
- In the draft maze, choose Opinion Scale from the list of blocks on the left side panel. Add an Opinion Scale block to your maze.
- Type your question and write a description. The description is optional.
- Write down the labels for the left, middle, and right part of the scale.
- Adjust the number of steps of the scale as you need. You can also start the scale at 1 by switching the toggle on.
- Choose the type of scale answers you want to gather: numeric, stars, emotions.
- If you want, you can show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG or GIF.
- Preview how your Opinion Scale will look on the right side of the draft maze page.