The Welcome Screen is the first screen your participants will see when they start testing your maze. It’s a great place to make a good first impression, explain who you are, and more.
Every maze includes a Welcome Screen by default. The Welcome Screen shares a welcome message with your testers to introduce them to the test.
Here’s what you can change:
- Title: write a short introductory message
- Message: write a longer text message for your testers
- Image: upload your logo or another image
How to customize the Welcome Screen
- Open the draft maze you want to edit. On the left side panel, click on Welcome Screen.
- Click the Customize screen toggle to edit the Welcome Screen.
- Edit the title and description, and upload your logo or image.
- You can preview how the Welcome Screen will look on the right side of your maze draft page.